If you need Plan B, here’s a printable $10 off coupon.
It doesn’t expire either! It’s a continual offer
HELPFUL THINGThought this could be useful for your followers.
Yeah, we reblog this about 5-6 times a week, it’s hella important! - Paige
There are those who search at length for inspiration, be it for a writing piece, sculpture, or fashion, but then there are artists who look no further than what is right in front of them, finding beauty in everyday objects, colours, and shapes. This week we are highlighting the wonderful blog WISP –– Where I See Fashion by Bianca Luini for her wonderful imagery and abstract view of clothing. The blog curator showcases clothing alongside art pieces with corresponding elements of colour, shape, and layout, with even a single image triggering the creative process for designers, which develops into a whole line of clothing or textile designs.
After Michael Brown’s shooting in Ferguson, the opinion departments of Guardian US and the St Louis Post-Dispatch partnered to gather readers’ stories from around the world of being racially profiled by police. Our hope is that this sampling will help spur empathy – and then action, everywhere.
You can read all 18 stories at Comment is free. Do you have an experience to share? Tell us using the #FergusonVoices hashtag.
Aug. 27 1:35 pm
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson